Being a Mum is one of the most rewarding jobs we can have throughout our life, putting a little love above oneself and growing a tiny human is no small feat.
Sometimes it's hard to think of what to write in a baby message or card. So we thought we would create a collection of ideas that catch our heart.
1. “The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.”
2. “Congratulations on your new baby – we will do something to celebrate in another 18 years.”
3. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” — Tina Brown
4. “Sleep when your baby sleeps. Everyone knows this classic tip, but I say why stop there? Scream when your baby screams. Take Benadryl when your baby takes Benadryl. And walk around pantless when your baby walks around pantless"
5. “Congratulations on your new arrival. Good luck on your greatest adventure yet.”
6. “Welcome to the world of Parenthood –the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time”
7. “Don’t worry about the difficulty of raising a child. It’s just as easy as running a marathon, doing your taxes, and wrestling an octopus at the same time… every day"
8.Life at the office will be dull while you are on maternity leave, but we are thrilled that you get to spend this time with your new baby. Congrats and blessings to you and your family"
9. “Congratulations on your promotion. The title of "Dad" is the highest honor you could ever receive!"
10. “ Now your world is about to change. A new baby will make your love stronger, home happier, days shorter, nights longer and bank account emptier. Best wishes for the future!"
11. “ Well done on creating a mini human being. Let the noise begin!”
12. “ It looks like there's a new boss in town! Congrats on your little one.”
13. “May your life become colorful and filled with happiness and joy because today your best friend for life has arrived. Congrats on the birth of your baby girl.”
14. "Buckle up for those sleepless nights, diaper changes, and the endless joy of parenting. Welcome to the club and congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy”
15. "Congratulations on your new arrival! May your sweet baby bring you many cuddles, fun adventures, and a lifetime of beautiful memories"